What is an Enrolled Agent?

An enrolled agent is a person who has earned the privilege of representing taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service by either passing a three-part comprehensive IRS test covering individual and business tax returns, or through experience as a former IRS employee. Enrolled agent status is the highest credential the IRS awards. Individuals who obtain this elite status must adhere to ethical standards and complete 72 hours of continuing education courses every three years. Enrolled agents, like attorneys and certified public accountants (CPAs), have unlimited practice rights. This means they are unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle, and which IRS offices they can represent clients before.

Where is your office located?

Our home office is located in Sacramento, California. You can make an appointment, drop-off your tax documents, or simply upload them to our secure web portal.

What are your hours?

We are available 5-days a week from 9:00am - 5:00pm by appointment only.  During tax season, we are available 7-days a week from 9:00am -6:00pm, walk-ins before 6 p.m. are welcome. 

Do you have weekend / evening appointments available?

Yes, our main goal is to make your income tax filing as convenient as possible for our clients.

What if I need assistance after tax season?

We are available 5-days a week from 9:00am - 5:00pm by appointment only.

How is my tax information secured?

Your tax return information is stored on an encrypted hard drive. Unlike most tax return companies, your data is not stored in filing cabinets. 

Will my friends and family know about my personal information?

No. It is illegal for us to disclose any information about your tax return to anyone other than you. We would get a fine, plus be subject to possible jail time. We are restricted from disclosing your return to anyone, unless you explicitly request us to do so in writing.

What payment methods do you accept?

We accept Cash, Check, PayPal, or Credit / Debit Cards.

Is there a service charge for paying with a credit card?


Can you take your tax preparation fees out of my refund?

Yes.  If you are due a refund, we do offer a service to deduct our fee out of your refund.  However, if you owe back taxes or any other liability where your refund could possibly be taken, we cannot offer this service.  

Which forms, documents, and information do I need to provide to you?

If you are unsure about which documents you need to provide, please contact our office or view our Tax Planning Forms page. 

What area does your company service?

Our immediate service area is Sacramento, California, but we have numerous clients in several other states across the U.S.
If you don’t live in the vicinity of our office, you can:
• Mail your documents to 1010 Hurley Way, Ste. 195, Sacramento, CA 95825
• Fax your documents to 916-266-7595
• Upload Documents to our Client Portal

How can I get my tax documents information to you?

• Drop off your tax documents to our home office
• Mail your documents to 1010 Hurley Way, Ste. 195, Sacramento, CA 95825
• Fax your documents to 916-266-7595
• Upload Documents to our Client Portal

Do you offer direct deposit?

Yes, there is no additional charge for this service.

Will my Federal and State return be filed electronically?

Yes, there is no additional charge for this service. We can mail your return if you prefer, but the IRS encourages the use of e-File, as it is faster and more secure. Please be advised, there is an additional fee for mailing in your return. 

Do you charge based on a percentage of my refund?

This is illegal. We charge a base fee which covers the majority of credits and forms.  Our prices are clearly listed on our website to ensure transparency of our pricing.  If you situation is more complex, you may ask to speak with a preparer to get a better idea of estimated cost. 

When will I received my refund?

If you have your refund direct deposited and your return e-Filed, you will receive a refund in approximately 21 days, as long as the IRS has no issues with the return. 

You can also check your federal refund status by clicking here.  You will need your Social Secuirty number, filing status, and the exact amount of your refund shown on your tax return. 

You can check your California refund status by click here.  You will need your Social Secuirty number, mailing address, zip code, and exact amount of refund shown on your tax California tax return. 

I haven’t filed my previous year’s tax return(s), can you file those as well?

Yes! We specialize in preparing back taxes.  Also, if you do not have all of your tax documents for your prior years, we can obtain them for you.  We do charge an additional fee for this service. 

How long does it take for you to complete my income tax return?

Most returns are completed during your tax appointment.  If you drop off your documents or use our client portal during tax season, we strive for a 2 week turnaround; however, depending on peak season, it could take longer for more complex returns. 

How do I obtains previous copies of my tax return?

We will gladly provide you with copies of previous tax returns.  However, there is an additional fee for additional copies.  Copies can be provided through electronically through the client portal or printed. 

Do you offer audit protection?

We stand behind our work 100%. If an error is made due to our mistake, we will fix the error for free and take care of any penalties associated with the error.  However, we are not responsible for any increase in tax liability that would have been due dispite the error.  If an aduit or notice is received due to an error or omission based on the clients part, we offer an audit protection plan for a discounted rate.  Please visit our aduit protection page by clicking here

Back To Top