We value our client’s trust and believe in the principle of truthful advertising. While most tax preparation firms will not post their tax preparation prices online, we want our clients to understand the model behind our pricing. We pride ourselves on having a clear method to estimate the cost of our fees. Please note, it is important to understand that each client is different and therefore, could be more complex. We believe in fair pricing which reflects the client’s individual situation.
- (EZ) PERSONAL TAXES -- $105
Although the IRS has removed the 1040EZ form, we will continue to offer a discounted rate for preparation of :
- Federal Return
- (1) State Return
- W2 income only
- No dependents
- No itemizing
- Extensions $20
- PERSONAL TAXES – Starting at $225
- Federal Return
- (1) State tax return.
- W2 income
- Itemized deductions
- Daycare credit
- Earned income credit
- Education Credits
The forms below will be additional:
- 1099-B (capital gains/investments) - $25-$275
- Estimated Tax Payments - $75
- Energy Credits - $50
- Electric Vehicle Credit - $50
- Sale of Primary Residence - $150
- IRS Adoption Credit - $100
- CA Adoption Credit - $50
- Additional State Returns - $75-$150
- K1 - $25-$250
- Foreign Tax Credit - $75
- Single Member LLC - $75
- Schedule E (Rental Property) - $130
- Schedule C (Small Business/1099-MISC) - $150-$275
- Schedule F (Farming) - $150-$275
- Extensions $20
- *Please note there are additional forms that will incur fees, but we have listed the most common forms.
- BACK TAXES – Price per year will depend on the above return costs
- Multiple years of Federal and State taxes.
- You must have all of your old tax documents.
- If not, we can obtain your tax transcripts from the IRS and FTB for $165.
- This service may take up to 2 weeks.
- 1041 ESTATE & TRUST TAX RETURN – Between $525 and $1,250, depending on the complexity of the return.
- MARRIED FILING SEPARATE – Price varies on the type of return.
Married filing separate analysis (to determine whether you should file separately) is $125 on top of the cost of preparing both spouse's returns. You will incur this cost even if after the analysis you decide to file jointly.
If you do not need an analysis and are 100% certain you want to file separately, you must then decide how you would like to file; community property rules ($310 in addition to cost of separate returns) or by claiming 100% separate property (only the cost of each separate return) There are rules to each.
- PREPARATION AND ISSUANCE OF 1099'S
Do you need to issue a 1099 to a contractor, someone you paid over $600 in the year, or to your business landlord? We can help.
New Client - set up fee is $90 plus each form
Current Client - $30 plus each form
- January 1st -10th: Each form is $10
- January 11th - 20th: Each form is $30
- January 21st - 25th: Each form is $50
- January 26th - 30th: Each form is $75
- After January 31st, your form is late and you are subject to the $50 IRS late fee.
- Payment for forms is due before work is performed.
- STRATEGIC TAX PLANNING
Personal Strategic Tax Planning: $185
Business & Trust Strategic Tax Planning: $225
Corporate Compensation, Retirement & Tax Strategies $495
This appointment is for future planning purposes only.
1. Entity Structure
2. Future tax questions
3. Retirement Plans
4. Questions regarding your current business, reasonable compensation
5. Getting Married
6. Getting Divorced
7. Buying or selling a Primary or Rental Home
8. Selling or Buying a Business
- CORPORATE & PARTNERSHIP RETURNS -- $525-$1,250
The price depends on the gross receipts and the complexity of the return.
- Business Extensions $50. Please be advised that if you need a business extension, you will likely need a personal extension as well. If you extend both, the price is $60.
- AMENDED RETURNS -- Starting at $275
The price depends on the complexity of the amendment.
|We accept cash, check, debit, and all major credit cards!|
Main Office: 916-229-8178