New & Existing clients, please gather the following documents for your tax preparation appointment:
- Photo ID for you (and your spouse, if filing jointly)
- (First year only) Previous 3 years of taxes
- (First year only) Social Security cards for each person on your return
- Your tax documents (W2s, Forms 1099, etc). You can upload your tax documents into our portal, mail them in, drop them off, or bring them to your in-office appointment. If you do not have a portal, please let us know so we can send an invite. Please be sure to give us the green light once you’ve uploaded everything, so that we know your tax return is ready for us to start working on!
- Click here for a checklist of what to bring for Individual (Form 1040) appointments.
We require a retainer of $165 for new remote clients upon receipt of your tax information; balance of tax preparation fees due prior to filing.
REQUIRED BEFORE YOUR TAX APPOINTMENT
Please complete the California Tax Boutique Engagement Letter & Tax Organizer by clicking on the correct form/type of return below.
This is secure, encrypted, and allows you to save your progress & return at a later time.